*** BigTeams Forum Posting Guidelines - Please Read Prior to Posting ***
05/02/2018 10:23 am
BigTeams Forum Posting Guidelines
For product support, please visit the The Bullpen. If you can't find your topic there, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- No profanity, racist or sexist comments
- No attacking other posters
- No repetitive negative posting
- No soliciting
- Do not give out personal information
- Before posting your question to a discussion board, check if anyone has asked it already and received a reply
- Stay on topic – Don’t post irrelevant links, comments, thoughts, or pictures.
- Don’t type in ALL CAPS!
- We reserve the right to remove any post or user from our forum. When posts are deleted, it's usually because they violate one or more of our house rules. Repeated violation of these rules may result in the suspension of your posting privileges.